The Train the Trainer course has been designed to help inexperienced internal staff to deliver in-house training courses and workshops.
This one-day course covers all of the vital components of enabling participants to deliver effective training courses and workshops, providing attendees with key skills and techniques required by trainers to improve company performance. By the end of the course, participants will:-
● Identify the business and personal benefits of training
● Understand why and how people learn, including different learning styles
● Understand the core components of the training cycle
● Plan, prepare and deliver a short piece of training
● Understand techniques for dealing with difficult situations.
This accelerated course combines theory based learning with supportive practical exercises and role play scenarios.
● How and why people learn
● The training cycle
● Planning training
● Carrying out the training
● Communication skills
● Dealing with difficult situations
● Running a short training session
Each delegate will receive individual feedback and will be asked to complete a personal action plan to identify key changes to implement and skills to practice.
For more information on this course or to speak to someone about a bespoke course, please call or click on the button below.