Delivering Performance Appraisals often can be a terrific forum for review, development and communication with employees. They give people at work the well deserved time out they need to find out about their performance whilst giving then a chance to air any problems they may have had to face during their working day.
Training Course Content
● A look at the types of appraisals
● Setting your expectations
● Some effective ways to measure performance
● Giving effective feedback and building confidence and morale
● Setting achievable goals and expectations
● Supporting other people's development
● Using acknowledgement and praise
● Dealing with issues as they arise and escalated problems
● Seeing things from other points of view
● Dealing with yours and other people's feelings
● Dealing with difficult or tricky people
● What to do when the goal posts change
Each delegate will receive individual feedback and will be asked to complete a personal action plan to identify key changes to implement and skills to practice.
For more information on this course or to speak to someone about a bespoke course, please call or click on the button below.