Power BI is Microsoft’s latest business intelligence (BI) and data visualisation tool that enables you to quickly develop stunning interactive dashboards that bring your data to life and enable you to monitor your business on every device. This Office 365 course will give you an introduction and understanding of what BI can do.
Module 1: Getting Started
· Introduction to Main Features
· From Data to Reports and Dashboards
· Visualizations Overview
· Reports and Dashboards Similarities and Differences
Module 2: Understanding what you are looking at
· What do the visuals show me?
· Refreshing a report
Module 3: Using a Report in Power BI
· Filters, sorting and using slicers
· See Data and See Records
· Drill visualizations
· Off the shelf data analysis
· Quick Conditional Formatting
Module 4: Working with Dashboards
· Dashboards in Power BI Defined
· How is a dashboard different from a report?
· Working in the Dashboard window
For more information on this course or to speak to someone about a bespoke course, please call or click on the button below.