The quality of working relationships within a team and business is fundamental to its success. The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) tool allows people to identify different perspectives on relationships within the team. It will allow people to develop a deeper understanding of their own preferred style and their impact in the workplace.
The discussion based session allows people to gain an insight into how they may need to adjust their “natural” style to get good results. It will help people to answer the question “what’s it like to work with/for me?” The MBTI session organised for you is a two hour group session that requires honesty and openness from the attendees. If there are unspoken frictions, it's a good way for these to be explored and underlined in a controlled way.
Your session can also be followed up with a 1-2-1 session, exploring your own profile further. We will look at how you should approach communicating effectively and professionally with other types. We will also take a look at handling conflict appropriately with people outside of their own profile, within the workplace.
This course is aimed at staff at all levels looking to learn more about themselves and the impact they have on other people.
Key elements to be covered and actions made at the end of the session:-
● understand the MBTI model and the ideas that underpin it
● undertake a range of self assessment activities to make a detailed assessment of their own MBTI type
● develop a deeper understanding of their own style and their impact in the workplace and on colleagues
● use the insights from MBTI as a basis to review current challenges faced by the team
● a personal Action Plan about how best to use MBTI in the workplace
The outcomes of the session will be
● Increased self-awareness & confirmed self-perception
● Discovered the differences in people we work with focusing on:-
energy source ○ information gathering
● Appreciated the gifts and strengths of ourselves and others
● Learned how to capitalise on our strengths & the strengths of others within the team.
For more information on this course or to speak to someone about a bespoke course, please call or click on the button below.